Purpose of role:
To develop, produce and/or source LIRG content for the group pages (website), blog and newsletters and report back to the committee.
- To produce new content relevant to LIRG members for the group pages, blog and newsletter
- To liaise with committee members regarding the development of new content.
- To source information and news that is relevant to the LIRG membership.
- To assist the Social Media Officer and Digital Champion in coordinating LIRG communications.
- Time management – meeting deadlines for publishing posts and advertising events.
- Competent with technology and willingness to learnnew technologies/systems
- Proficient with web publishing including blogs and social media.
- Communication skills – via email, in meetings or chat.
For further information please contact Leo Appleton, incoming LIRG Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org