Highly regarded investment bank requires a Content Procurement Administrator to be responsible for the direct procurement of selected external data/information resources, for administrative tasks relating to effective management and utilisation of the products. The role also assists in budget, risk, contract and vendor management, and strategic development of the function.
- Liaising with vendors and Corporate Procurement to ensure that appropriate contractual arrangements are established, maintained, and adequately recorded.
- Maintaining current and accurate records of all data/information products managed by the function, including the cost, access allocation, and vendor details.
- Ensuring that adequate vendor product/service guides are available, and training and support are offered to all users.
- Regularly requesting usage/user reports from vendors; monitoring usage to ensure that sources are being fully utilised.
- Monitoring access and usage of sources as part of managing risk of non-compliant use.
- Verifying invoices for payment.
- Acting as a daily point of contact with key stakeholders.
- Maintaining positive vendor relationships and working with vendors to resolve issues.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience gained in 3rd party content sourcing or Market Data units, with responsibility for procurement of data/information services and vendor relations, is essential.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to build and manage vendor and stakeholder relationships.
- Understanding of how external data/information sources support and are used in a banking environment.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and changing priorities.
- Self-starter, recognising appropriate issues to escalate.
- Accurate record keeping and rigorous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the market data/information industry and current trends, procurement software (SAP), and corporate accounting processes.
- Strong Outlook, Word, and Excel skills.
- Familiarity with standard terms and conditions of data/information product licenses.
- Knowledge/experience of specialist data/information services inventory tools desirable