Role: Digital Champion
Purpose of role: To develop and maintain the Network’s website & Social Media presence.
- To produce new content and write it in an interesting, appealing, and suitable manner appropriate for the web and other digital media.
- To ensure the content of the Network’s website is accurate and up-to-date.
- To liaise with committee members regarding the development of web content.
- To manage Informz, the Network’s bulk emailing system.
- To coordinate the Network’s social media presence, such as Twitter.
- To register and edit the committee members email distribution list as required.
- To attend committee meetings and Web Editor’s forums/training at CILIP HQ.
The amount of time this role takes up will vary and may be 1-2 hours per week and running up to events is likely to increase.
Committee members are expected to be proactive and to participate in committee discussions (usually by emailing list) between meetings and events.
If you would like to know more, or are interested in applying, please contact the Chair at email@example.com.