Purpose of role: To develop and maintain the CILIP North East’s web presence.
- Manage the Network’s web presence using the CILIP Your Membership (YM) system
- Produce new content and write it in an interesting, appealing, and suitable manner appropriate for the web and other digital media.
- Ensure the content of the Network’s website is accurate and up-to-date.
- Keep up to date with YM training materials provided by CILIP via the CILIP Champions group/ongoing training webinars/digital clinics.
- Liaise with committee members regarding the development of web content.
- Attend committee meetings and /training at CILIP HQ.
- It is anticipated you will attend up to 6 committee meetings per year.
- It is expected that you will attend the Annual General Meeting.
- For the role of Digital Champion allow for up to of two to three hours per week - allowing for more time during the planning and run up to an event or committee activity.
- The Digital Champion will normally be elected for two years.
Please contact our Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining the committee and if you’d like to take on any of the vacant roles.