Supporting our teaching, learning and research needs through the development, implementation and delivery of electronic resources in our Library, you will develop new technologies and improve processes to make a positive impact on our services.
Responsible for resolving issues with Digital Resources, you will ensure the accuracy of online holdings, integrating systems, applying usage standard to evidence-based decision-making tools and conducting usability testing.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- A degree level qualification in Library/Information work or equivalent experience
- Experience of EZproxy and Shibboleth authentication software, as well as LibGuides CMS
- Experience of developing Library technologies. Primarily discovery systems as well as library management systems, online catalogues, and digitised content delivery services
- Awareness and understanding of the licensing access models related to discovery
- Experience of data and metrics for evidence-based decision making
As well as competitive pay scales, we offer generous holiday entitlement. We also offer opportunities for further salary progression based on performance, and the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme.
At the University of Derby, we make it real. Our undergraduate, postgraduate, professional, foundation, part-time and short courses enable people to get wherever they want to be in life. With 34,000 students, including 1,700 from overseas, we’re going from strength to strength – and we want you to be part of our growing team.
For more information and to apply, please click on the Apply button.
Closing date: Friday 28 January 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect everyone who works for us to also share this commitment and to treat people with courtesy and respect.