UCB are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Librarian, with appropriate professional experience to maintain the library's online resources and systems.
As a member of the library team, you will take a proactive role in; ensuring that the library's online resources and systems supporting students and staff enhance curriculum and UCB Library operations. This will include working closely with relevant internal departments and academic staff to effectively resolve issues and provide an efficient online service.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Experience working with online library resources.
• A good understanding of library operations and authentication systems such as OpenAthens.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
A flexible approach to work is expected, as the service may require the post-holder to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Staff benefits include 38 days’ paid leave per year, excellent staff development opportunities, pension scheme and a private healthcare policy.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 June 2021 at midday
Interview Dates: TBC
How to Apply: Apply online or download an application pack accessed via the Apply button.