What's in it for me
- The opportunity to work in one of the most comprehensive law libraries in the country
- Demonstrate your excellent customer service skills; playing a pivotal part in our legal enquiry team with a divergent customer base
- Participate in projects forming part of the Law Society’s Transformation Plan
The Law Society is looking for a Enquiries and Systems Librarian to join a team who pride themselves on providing an excellent library and information service to Law Society members and staff. We want someone to bring their previous extensive legal research experience and become an integral part of this professional team. You will analyse and interpret library research enquiries and carry out detailed research utilising available resources. Expert knowledge of Lexis, Westlaw and Justis is essential.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive current experience of English and EU law information sources demonstrating a good understanding and knowledge of legal research methodology
- Someone with previous experience of working in a legal library environment
- Experience of OLIB systems administration or similar library management system
Ability to effectively engage with all levels of stakeholders and external suppliers
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter clearly demonstrating how you meet the requirements for the role - click on the Apply button for more information.
Closing date: 27th January 2019