Information Officer / Librarian – part time (20 hours a week) - Newcastle
Our client requires a part time Information Officer for a 12-month contract. This is a standalone role supporting technical users with legal and business research enquiries.
• Provision of an enquiry service, including business/company/due diligence and legal information provision.
• Email updates and circulations.
• Provision of a current awareness service.
• Management of hard copy library, subscriptions and budget.
• Review and development of existing information resources and systems.
• Development of future information projects.
• Induction of new starters on information services.
Technical Skills and Experience (including qualifications)
• Educated to degree level/PG in a relevant information qualification.
• Proficient in the use of online databases.
• Previous information services experience.
• Proven knowledge and experience in legal and business research.
• Strong written and verbal communications.