Job Title : Information Scientist (Project Research)
Immediate Line Manager (Job Title) : Information Services Manager
Salary : From £25,000 pa to £30,000pa (FTE)
Location : Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
Duration of the contract : Permanent
To provide Campden BRI members and clients with excellent services in the area of information provision.
The Information Scientist helps the organisation and its client with access to relevant, timely and accurate information using the latest formats and technologies.
This is essential in maintaining our current services and in helping to build and develop our technical knowledge base.
Main Duties (including % of time spent)
• To participate in larger multi-faceted projects with a focus on gathering, disseminating and compiling information.30%
• Supporting the development of new information services, including ascertaining customer needs and requirements and demonstrating these to clients internal and external. 20%
• Utilising strategic intelligence and information tools to be able to extract information across a range of websites including social media and proprietary databases. 10%
• Participation in the promotion of departmental services internal and external. 20%
• Assisting with technical information enquiries including large research enquiries. 10%
• To support other areas of the information department as required. 10%
• To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
For more information on the role, full job description and profile, please click on the Apply button to go to the website.
Closing date: 7th June 2019