New in! An international law firm is seeking a Knowledge Assistant to join their knowledge solutions team which is responsible for the promotion, support, and further development of legal tech tools and internal knowledge systems. This is an entry level role and a great opportunity for someone looking to further develop their knowledge systems skills.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work with the Knowledge team to ensure all enquiries on client systems are acknowledged promptly, managing end user expectations and prioritising work accordingly.
- Provide day-to-day support and training for end users and administrators across the firm.
- working as part of a team to act as first line support for all technical and content queries.
- Requirements gathering for new Access sites through direct liaison with the firm’s lawyers.
- Day-to-day support for users of the firm's intranet, helping page owners to maintain their content.
- Update systems training materials and guides to ensure users can use knowledge systems effectively.
- General administration including compiling reports on system usage and trends.
- Carrying out inductions for new joiners on client and knowledge systems.
- Day-to-day support for the firm's AI platform and client eLearning courses.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Graduate level
- A genuine interest in knowledge management and related technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and a proactive attitude.