Knowledge Management Assistant - Systems and Technology
An international law firm that has a reputation for using the latest in legal and innovation technology to gain a competitive advantage has a requirement for Knowledge Management Assistant to join their KM team. This is a role that is focused on technology within Knowledge Management and would suit someone at the beginning of their KM / Information career, or someone that is seeking their first role after graduating.
The core responsibilities and objectives of the role are as follows:
- Provide support in the testing, implementation and development of technology focused knowledge management solutions
- Work with users and stakeholders to provide guidance, support and training across a range of platforms
- To create and manage both training and systems documentation
- Assist in the review of the firm’s legal taxonomies and providing input to help improve those tools;
- To engage with stakeholders across the firms internal network to promote awareness of, and engagement with KM technology solutions
- To assist in projects
Suitable candidates require the following:
- A demonstrable understanding of and enthusiasm for Knowledge Management and legal technology solutions
- A degree in Library/Information Management, law or technology discipline
- Some experience in a similar role or setting would be preferred, but is by no means essential
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and customer engagement skills
- The ability to tackle a steep learning curve and to solve challenging technology problems.