A highly respected global consulting firm recognised as a leader in their field seeks a Knowledge Management Specialist to join their Knowledge Management team located in London. The KM team’s focus is to facilitate the creation, sharing and leveraging of codified and tacit knowledge throughout the firm. The Knowledge Management Specialist's remit is to assist with the development and promotion of the firm’s knowledge management tools and capabilities.
- Support the design, management, and maintenance of Industry and Service content on the firm’s SharePoint intranet site
- Gather and make available content that can be used in the pursuit and delivery of new business.
- Support the curation of material to ensure the “latest and greatest” is available.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to increase engagement with knowledge management initiatives.
- Respond to requests by identifying existing knowledge and relevant content to support client selling activities.
- Direct requestors to the most relevant experts or engagement teams.
- Help in the development of proposals.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint required.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint required.
- At least two years work experience preferred.
- Work experience/internships in professional services and/or knowledge management a plus.
- Strong presentation skills that contribute to successfully influencing people.
- Intellectual curiosity and love of learning that can contribute to process improvement.
- Good business sense and judgement.
- Confident and capable of proactively engaging with industry and service line leaders to ensure buy-in from the highest levels of firm leadership.
- Persistent, yet tactful in identifying and respecting boundaries as the firm shifts toward a culture of greater sharing.
- Service oriented towards teammates and the industry and service lines supported.
- Interpersonal skills that enable the individual to foster connections with colleagues throughout the firm.
- Effective verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate the firm's knowledge management vision throughout the firm.
- Strong writing skills, employing brevity and clarity.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to manage multiple workstreams at the same time. Stays very organised.