Please note the formal job title is ‘Legal and Business Research Analyst’ however Legal Information Officer reflects the type of candidate required.
3 month FTC - likely to go permanent
Our client a respected law firm with global offices require a Legal and Business Research Analyst to join them on a three month fixed term contract.
This will be based remotely due to Covid19 however office locations are:
Birmingham /Glasgow/ Leeds/ Edinburgh
In order to be suitable our client requires the following experiences.
- Legal Research experience gained in a professional services or financial services / consulting / investment environment
- Excellent knowledge of available research applications and their relevance to the operations of the firm
Duties will include:
- Responding to legal research enquiries on WestLaw and Lexis
- Conducting training with users on research sources
- Some project work such as supporting the new current awareness system roll out