Scale 6, Sp Pt 18-20: £27,228 – £28,215 pa, FTE • Actual: £23,812 – £24,676 pa
36 hours per week, 45.6 weeks per year
We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development.
This is a great opportunity to join our school as a Librarian, co-ordinating activities within the library and providing a comprehensive service to both students and staff.
- holder of the Platinum Quality Mark for Professional Development
- holder of the Arts Mark Platinum Award
- a specialist partner of UCL - Institute of Education
- ‘a good school’ - OFSTED, June 2016
- active partners in the Seven Kings, Waltham Forest and Whitefields Teaching School Alliances
Closing date: Noon, Wednesday 22 January 2020.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Janice Feltham, Head’s PA at the school to arrange an appointment on 020 8527 4065. Alternatively, to request a recruitment pack and application form (CVs are not accepted) or to find out more about what we can offer email us at:
Willowfield School as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as its number one priority and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate.