We’re SirsiDynix, an industry leading library software company. Our software is a fully integrated library management system that ensures library staff’s day-to-day work is easy and painless leaving them to focus on what matters: the patron. In our development, we focus on how the patrons interact with the library. We are committed to providing the Best Library User Experience. Our products include these advantages: - Power of cloud computing - Ease for library patrons to check out e-books seamlessly - Facilitate accessibility for both staff and patrons via Smartphones and Tablets - Discoverable library collections with ease of searching and faceting similar to Google or Amazon - Ever expanding services and products committed to helping libraries.
All of our products are customizable We’re now looking for a Consultant and Trainer to implement our library technologies and deliver high-quality training to customers. This would be a great opportunity for someone in the library sector looking to work with software.
• Deliver consultation through in-person sessions, web-based distance learning and conference calls
• Act as a partner to a library as they implement our various products
• Set-up software in-line with customers’ needs and respond to any implementation-related queries
• Deliver product training, both in-person and remotely
• Help to develop services for new products and release updates
Knowledge and Skills
• Software training experience, ideally with library automation software
• The ability to instruct large groups using web-based meeting software, such as WebEx
• The ability to work well, both with customers and team members
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• Master's in Library Management is preferred
• Experience working with SirsiDynix Products is preferred
At SirsiDynix, we make software for libraries. Libraries buy books from vendors, keep track of the books in their systems, and distribute the books to library users. The software we build helps them do that (and a lot more).
We make products that:
• Give libraries the power of cloud computing
• Make it easy for library users to check out ebooks
• Let libraries use new technology like tablets and smartphones
• Make searching the library as easy as searching Google or Amazon
• Give libraries innovative ways to increase budgets by offering new services
We help more than 23,000 libraries answer the questions posed by new technology and changes in society. Are you ready to join us?
SirsiDynix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, sex, or age and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.