Research Analyst - Sports
A boutique consulting firm that is experiencing considerable growth and is very much a specialist in the arena of sport is seeking a Research Analyst to join their Knowledge Management team, a function that is based in London but supports the consulting activities across the EMEA and APAC regions. The role is responsible for collecting, analysing and distilling data in support of consultants, working in support of ongoing projects and supporting the development of the firms knowledge management capabilities.
In this role the primary objectives and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The provision of a sports focused research service in support of consultants and projects
- Utilising a number of different sources and providers to collect both qualitative and quantitative data
- Providing a mix of insight and commentary, distilling data into a format that "tells the story."
- Undertaking a research service into the wider sports industry trends and developments
- Managing stakeholder expectations and conflicting priorities
- Contributing to the development of the overall firm-wide KM capabilities
Suitable candidates will need to have the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a commercial research / analysis role, ideally gained in a consulting or similar setting
- A demonstrable passion for sport
- Experience with the collection and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, and ultilizing a wide spectrum of resources and databases
- Highly developed communication, stakeholder management and presenting skills
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and to work on multiple concurrent research projects
- An intellectually curious mindset