The Sales Account Manager is responsible for communicating and demonstrating the value of Innovative solutions to librarians, key stakeholders and decision makers in the library industry. This role is focused on the territory of UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves assigned goals and strategic objectives.
- Establishes productive, personal relationships with key personnel with prospective customers.
- Coordinates the involvement of Innovative personnel, including sales support, support, services, and management resources, in order to maximize our sales success.
- Proactively leads an Innovative strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Proactively assesses, qualifies, and validates prospect needs on an ongoing basis.
- Engagement with wider library and information community in the assigned territory.
- Leads solution development efforts that best addresses prospective customer needs.
- Accurately accounts for efforts associated with individuals and accounts through Innovative provided resources.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Degree level qualification and/or extensive experience of working in the library and information community
- Minimum 3 years of sales and/or account management experience.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Previous library automation or industry experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OR INFORMATION
- Although duties are typically performed during normal business hours, occasional off-hours work may be required to meet customer and/or business needs.
- Position required to travel at least 50% domestically and internationally.