Purpose of role:
Officer responsible for administrative matters for the LIRG committee. The role holder must be a member of CILIP.
- To be the contact for the LIRG committee, receiving requests and correspondence and dealing with these or passing them on as appropriate.
- To liaise with the Chair in passing on information items to Committee members and in drawing up agendas for meetings.
- To liaise with the Chair and Committee members in determining the meeting schedule each calendar year.
- To send out agendas and supplementary documentation at the appropriate time before each Committee meeting.
- To attend and take minutes of Committee and general meetings and circulate these minutes within a reasonable timescale of the meetings taking place and maintain appropriate records
- In conjunction with other Committee members, organise the AGM. Prepare the agenda and paperwork for the AGM, record the minutes at the AGM and to prepare them for presentation at the next AGM.
- To work with other officers and Committee members to produce the yearly business plan and annual report.
- To keep abreast and advise the Committee on issues relating to regulations and guidance governing Member Networks.
- To undertake administrative tasks (such as up-to-date email addresses for committee members) and maintain effective records for LIRG and maintaining appropriate records.
- To liaise with the CILIP Relationship Manager (Member Networks) and inform of any changes to officer and Committee roles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Record keeping
For further information please contact Leo Appleton, incoming LIRG