A growing, ambitious, UK based law firm seeks a Senior Knowledge Management Systems Officer to join their Knowledge Management Team. The KM team supports the use of automation tools, as well as collaboration and data rooms with the firm’s clients. The Team is also involved in piloting and testing the use of new tools and applications. As Senior Knowledge Management Systems Officer you will support the Knowledge Management Systems Manager in the day to day management of the firm’s client extranet platform (HighQ's Collaborate), legal automation/automated document drafting (Clarilis), and e-signature solution (DocuSign). You will also provide general support in relation to MS SharePoint intranet and MS Teams. This role can be located in one of the firm’s hubs, Bristol, Manchester, London, Glasgow, or Belfast.
Main responsibilities include:
- Acting as primary liaison for the extranet platform, providing support for fee earners and other colleagues across the firm, and troubleshooting client queries.
- Building extranet solutions for new and existing clients, making use of the latest available functionality.
- Providing assistance for BD activities and tenders in proposing extranet solutions and developing demo sites.
- Working with the Director of Knowledge Management, KM Systems Manager, and other key stakeholders across the firm to suggest and deliver new extranet products for clients.
- Maintaining and developing the extranet platform.
- Creating user guides and training videos for the various KM systems.
- Organising and delivering internal or client training.
- Supporting the migration of content from legacy extranet sites.
- Providing support for automated drafting solution Clarilis.
- Facilitate and work with intranet stakeholders and the KM Systems Manager to gather requirements, develop, test, and deliver innovative internal solutions.
- Providing support and training for e-signature solution (DocuSign).
- Providing support for ad-hoc projects and other KM systems.
- Supporting the KM Systems Manager in the promotion of KM systems and the identification and development of any client specific solutions.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of supporting data or collaboration rooms, in particular High Q Collaborate.
- Previous experience of managing and developing client extranet solutions is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English.
- A highly competent user of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience of data migration and database maintenance.
- Have previous experience of working in a professional services environment.
- Accuracy, sound organisational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible managing tasks and workload on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate a conscientious, 'can-do' attitude.
- Be supportive of team members.
- Common sense, organised, practical, and results focused.
- Good at building relationships with people at all levels.
- Experience of working with e-signature solutions, survey tools, and intranets is also desirable (but further training will be provided in this area)