A global financial institution seeks a Senior Records Officer for a 12 month contract to be based in London. The role involves taking responsibility for the management and administration of their legal records. The role will also facilitate awareness among staff in all matters relating to records and the management of risks to those records as information assets.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the company’s records programme to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
- Appraise vital records to ensure efficient classification and meet legislative and regulatory requirements, and to support the bank in cases of litigation.
- Scan, index, quality check and release records into EDMS to ensure records are available.
- File hard copies so they can be efficiently retrieved.
- Index files, folders and boxes in the EBRD Records System and organise the transfer to off-site storage.
- Train departmental staff on all aspects of the records programme to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Conduct user reference services to provide staff with records in a timely manner.
- Assist with the daily transfer of records to and from off-site storage.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- University degree or experience in Records Management and Archives, preferably in a multi-cultural organisation.
- Very good knowledge and experience of electronic records and document management systems.
- Computer literate: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in indexing and adding meta data to documents in a fast-paced environment desirable.
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, to tackle issues and propose practical solutions.
- Fluent English and knowledge of another European Language such as Russian, French or German
would be desirable.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.