Strategic Insight Manager
Our client is a leading global law firm with a globally recognised brand hiring a Strategic Insight Manager.
The strategic insight function provides insight, research and analysis on markets, industries, competitors and clients to help inform sector, practice and client-based strategies.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Identifying new opportunities to win clients in a legal or professional services environment
- Business research databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson One, Mergermarket, CapitalIQ
- High quality commercial insight
- Leading on research briefs and leveraging external resources where necessary
- Developing research briefs through to effective solutions
- Ability to drill into detail whilst maintaining a big picture view
- Experience navigating and prioritising demanding workloads within an international team
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to take on a highly strategic role for a top global law firm. The Strategic Insight Manager will play a key role as EMEA point of contact for regional competitor and strategic intelligence.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.