ought Leadership & Communities Officer
Our client is a global membership body in the legal and professional services sector. This is an exciting new role working across the various member communities.
Content generation and delivery
- Support the Head of Thought Leadership and Communities in commissioning, researching and execution of thought leadership deliverables to advance the organisations reputation (e.g. research reports, white papers, insight briefs, commentaries and blog posts, case studies, Journal articles, events)
- Working with the relevant SIGS/communities, support the creation of focussed/specialised technical content to deliver on the organisations education objectives.
- Lead on the production of surveys and other forms of original research as appropriate that inform our thought‐leadership campaign objectives.
- Input to programming of CPD events across each of the SIGs. Profile and communications
- Initiate ideas to showcase SIG‐related in support of identified thought‐leadership areas.
- Project manage the content output, ensuring the right information gets to the right communities at the right time
- Input into the communication strategy of our thought‐leadership content, taking ownership for ensuring content is communicated to the relevant communities.
- To pro‐actively support the administration of the Thought Leadership Strategy Groups, SIG
- Committees, Advisory Groups, Academic Community and associated working parties.
- Research new communities and gather competitor/market intelligence.