CILIP North West
Role Description and Requirements
To develop and maintain CILIP North West Member Network’s online presence. This role would be ideal for an individual with web development skills looking to hone their technical and communication skills across a large and disparate member network.
- Produce new content and write it in an interesting, appealing, and suitable manner appropriate for the web and other digital media.
- Ensure the content of the Network’s website is accurate and up-to-date.
- Create and manage the content on the Your Membership system, including the creation of events promotion using knowledge of web technologies and languages (e.g. HTML).
- Create and manage the online Events Admin System for processing registrants and billing, working with the events coordinators, treasurer and CILIP HQ, and tying this into other web systems (e.g. Your Membership).
- Assist in the coordination and technical support the North West VLE area.
- Liaise with committee members regarding the development of web content.
- Manage membership communications using Informz, the Network’s bulk emailing system.
- Coordinate the Network’s social media presence, such as Twitter.
- Attend committee meetings and Web Editor’s forums/training at CILIP HQ.
- It is anticipated you will attend 3 committee meetings per year in the North West.
- It is expected that you will attend the AGM and members day. The AGM and members day is held annually in various locations around the North West.
- For the role of Website Editor allow for a minimum of two to three hours per week - allowing for more time during the planning and run up to an event or committee activity.
For more information and to apply please email.