The Information Literacy Group (ILG) is a CILIP Special Interest Group that encourages debate and the exchange of knowledge in all aspects of information literacy.
The ILG aims to:
- provide a forum for discussion
- disseminate information about local, national and international initiatives
- encourage the publication of articles, both nationally and internationally, which share new ideas, initiatives and experience
- encourage collaboration and support across all sectors of the profession
- highlight and promote good practice
The ILG achieves these aims by: